We had so much Fun Halloween Night! Us girls planned a party with The Leonards, Wallaces and us! I was off on friday so I had all day to plot and plan so it kinda became a little more than we thought on the decoration side of it but hey, I REALLY had fun doing it! I found ALL the deals:) I decorated our house that day...(hello, I totally forgot to decorate all of October) I made name cards and had goodie boxes for each person. I used something on the walls called "scene setters" Normally $16, I got it for $1.50..heck ya! Cheapest Halloween party ever- We're students again right!
We had the yummiest dinner, bread bowls with homemade chilli and minestrone/tortellini soup, salad, spinach dip, pin rolls and sparkling cider!
Then we painted eachothers faces like kids again! I loved it! We didn't have all the colors we needed but we made do...
We didn't tell eachother what they were until we were done and they looked in the mirror... Scott was The Pharoah, Bonnie was a Smerf! Ryan was Robin (like Batman and Robin) and Stacy was a pirate! I was a motorcycle accident victim with serious road rash on my face
(disturbing huh! ...Noahs idea)and Noah was half man half woman he he
The night ended with I am Legend...accompanied by popcorn and root beer floats! Hope y'all had a wonderful Halloween!!!



5 comments:
So fun! Thanks for the invite, sorry we couldn't make it =). lol. Really though, I am so impressed with all of the decorations!! Holy cow LaShae! You are totally Martha Stewart! I love it! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Halloween!! Love you!
Lashae! Hey you cute girl! I love blogs! Best way to keep in touch with others. I have been wanting to write to you for so long and see how you are doing. I love reading what you and Noah have been up to. You guys are so darling! So I have to tell you I saw you in the newspaper today. YOu looked so pretty! I am excited for you to do your summer concert next summer, it would be so fun to hear you and your group sing. You will have to remind me and let me know the details as it gets closer. HOw much longer will you guys be back east for school?
Lashae! I found you off of Kelsie's blog. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Hi Lashae! I found your blog on Kristie's blog! Your blog is so cute! I love all the Halloween makeup and costumes! Fun!
I had no idea you are in North Carolina! Wow! I love North Carolina, It is beautiful there! Tyson served there on his mission. Except he was in a different part of NC. It was so fun to see how you are doing! I love the blog thing, so I can see how everyone is doing!
Post a Comment