Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Food for Thought




Man it is sooo good to have family in NC! I've been studying for my DANB Exam non stop and Noahs mom and Wade dropped off a bag of study goodies! It was SO cute! Each candy had a saying with it like Gummy Lifesavers said "To give you "security" in knowing that you will do great and PASS with "flying colors" and Pringles that said "To help you stay "chipper" as you "chip away" at those questions!" A Sobe Energy Drink that said "To give you some "Essential Energy" for studying and taking the "Big Test" There were 12 things in this bag of food for thought and it was so sweet and thoughtful! I know if will help a ton! Thanks Marsha and Wade!

2 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

That is so sweet of them! Oh man! Good Luck my dear! And you look so cute while you are studying =). What nice in-laws you have =)

Kort and Nate said...

Oh my heck! it is so good to hear from you! How are you how is NC? Sorry I am so late responding I am still working on this whole blog thing! I might be going out there in a few months for work and if so I want to come and stop by? How is school and life out of Utah?? I miss you
Kort