Friday, September 12, 2008

Click to play Live Laugh Love
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

LaShae! You guys are so fetching cute! Michael and I were just looking at that and thinking of how many fun times we had together! Seriously we miss you. . .in fact, I think I am going to call you right now. Love ya!

The Brandt Family said...

Whoa-so I am major blog stalking right now but I can't help but comment on how cute you two are! I ahve no idea how long it has been-it is good to see that you are so well. And NC? I am so jealous!:)
Brooke (Lucero) Brandt

Michelle Pearson said...

LaShae!!! I can't tell you how happy I was to find your blog through Mindy's! It seems like you and your husband are doing great. You look beautiful too! It's been way too long. Let me know the next time you're in Utah so we can get together and catch up!

Kristalee Bird Cook said...

i love you and it was so good to talk to you last night. I need to update my blog and when I do... i'll let you know! LOVEs!

ABCollie said...

lashae oh my gosh it was so good to here from you.. funny story me and austin went to st. george this summer to go to the les mes play.. and i almost went up and hugged you! ha i swear it was your mom or someone in your family. you will have to tell me if they went to tuachan this summer.. how random huh? well it sounds llke you guys are doing so good. cant believe you live in nc. keep in touch