Noah and I met in 2001 in St. George Utah at K.B. toystore!(Spring break he he) We just celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary-Crazy! and I'm more in love with him now than I was back when we first met:) We just packed up everything we own and moved across the country to North Carolina for Grad School at NC State. I am sooo proud of Noah for making this sacrifice for us, I could NEVER make it through 7 years of College! Noah loves anything active and outdoors and I love anything that envolves spending time with him and loved ones. We miss our family and friends like crazy but are so excited for what the future holds!
2 comments:
I love what you've done with the place! I loved seeing pictures of your family too :)
So cute! yay for girlfriends! I still absolutely LOVE your swimsuit! It is so dang cute!
Post a Comment